Friday, July 29, 2011

Check my beat out that I made with Sonic Producer.

I found a great software called Sonicproducer.com and that is a great software. I made a hip hop track called 'Farrockaway'. This beat is indeed really super sonic sound with all the needed samples to create the nicest hip hop beats ever.
Sonicproducer.com

It offers a great solution to learn making hip hop beats really quick. I hope that you realize that there is a simple interface with lots of sounds and samples. I think the price is really good because you can invest some money to have a long term or rather lifetime membership to an online beat machine.

There are lots of sound samples and those are really of great quality. I think the quality sound what you can make with this beat machine is unlimited till a huge amount of tracks. My debut album is produced with Sonic producer K.A.PH.I.R.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment